Terms and conditions
1) Use of the Little Pipers website is on condition you agree to these terms and conditions which from time to time are subject to change and that any future use of the site will renew such an agreement.
2) Little Pipers is a UK based company. The relationship between you and Little Pipers shall be governed by Scottish law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
3) Little Pipers shall not have any liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims whether in contract or tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise arising out of the misuse of the contents of your application either before, during or after the transfer of such information to the recruiter or otherwise arising out of your use or inability to use the site or the information or services contained on it. Without limit to the foregoing and insofar as permitted in each relevant jurisdiction Little Pipers does not give any warranty, either express or implied, as to the site or its contents including but not limited to any warranties as to no infringement.
4) Little Pipers uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
5) Little Pipers is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
1) All website design, text, graphics (excluding banner photography), the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this site are copyright to either Tayfusion Ltd or Little Pipers and are the intellectual property of Tayfusion or Little Pipers.
2) Unless we state otherwise, you may view, download and print content on our site for domestic and personal purposes to place a request or to use this site as a resource. Any other use of the materials on this site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Tayfusion or Little Pipers is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify Little Pipers and its related companies, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all damages, losses, taxes, duties, fees, expenses, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) (“Claims”) that may arise from the use of the Little Pipers Website.
By using this site you accept that it is at your own risk. Little Pipers accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical errors) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. March 2017.
If you have any questions regarding our services please feel free to Contact Us.