Rules of Play
All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult carer, who must remain within the building at all times. Carers have full responsibility for children in their care for the duration of their visit.
Little Pipers regulates the numbers of users present at any one time. At times the use of wristbands may be used for the safety and enjoyment of all.
On entering the Little pipers Play Centre Carers must:
- Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times.
- Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely.
- Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
To ensure safe and healthy environment the following rules must be followed at all times:
- Any child who has obvious recent injuries, is unwell, or who has been unwell, must not visit the centre for at least 48 hours.
- Keep all food and drinks in the refreshment areas. Food or drink should not be taken or consumed in the play areas.
- No smoking or use of fire within the Little Pipers Play Centre (with the only exception being birthday candles, for organised parties).
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Adhere to the instructions on signs or given verbally by the Little Pipers Staff- we want you to have fun and play safely.
- Our toilets are located outside the play area and therefore all children will be required to be accompanied by their carer when visiting the toilet.
- Carers to encourage children to visit the toilets before using the play equipment.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in the toilets and nappies disposed of in the bins provided.
Chewing Gum is strictly prohibited.